Clean Room Clockwise

I find it is much easier to clean when I start at one end of the room and work my way around in a circle. For example, in my living room I sprinkle baking soda or carpet freshener on the floor so it can sit and deodorize while I clean. Then I start in the left corner and go clockwise around the room, dusting, putting things away, sorting coupons and newspapers, tossing garbage, refreshing fabrics, plumping pillows, and when I get back to where I started, the whole room is fresh and organized and all I have left is to vacuum. It is fast, easy, and it also gives the carpet freshener a good chance to really get the odors out.

By ragingdarkwaters from Lakewood, OH

That is a good method. Another is to do like things all at once in all the rooms. Trash, dust, sort, floors, etc. That way, you take out the cloth, broom and dust pan, vacuum, etc just one and it's done. Good tip.

House Cleaning Tips, A woman with cleaning supplies after cleaning her kitchen.
House Cleaning Tips
Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceJanuary 26, 2011
A picture of the Eiffel Tower.
Decorating a Room With a Paris Theme
Installing Crown Molding, Crown Molding Ready to be Installed
Installing Crown Molding
Room With Many Doors
Decorating a Room With Many Doors
Post it note that says clean your room on it.
Getting Kids to Keep Their Rooms Clean