What to do with Medals, Ribbons, Trophies and Certificates

My seven and five year old girls have a lot of medal, ribbons, trophies and certificates. How show I display them? Should I put the certificates in a memory album? Please respond with any ideas. Thank you
- Sunglasses

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

My mother did the following to display my medals, ribbons and certificates. She took a piece of MDF and stapled batting to one side. Then she took fabric and stretched it over the batting and flipped it over and held it tight while using a staple gun to secure it to the back. She then flipped it over to the front and criss-crossed ribbons and used upholstery tacks to secure them and stapled the ends to the back. She slid my certificates in between the ribbons and tacked my ribbons on she nailed in my medals. Hope this helps you.

I love Memory Boxes to hang on the wall with glass front. I have one with pictures,booties,graduation tassels wedding favors,which contain items from the most important facets of their lives. I also have one with momentos of my mother and father.They were parents of 6,needless to say ,didn"t have much just a lot of love to give. I found a quote which I have inside. It says "One hundred years from now it will not matter what kind of car I drove,what kind of house I lived in,how much I had in my bank account,nor what my clothes looked like. But the world may be a better place because I was important in the life of a child." It also has momentos of their 50th anniversary and dried roses from their funerals. These are two of the most cherished items I have.

Hi,

If anyone has some trophies they don't need anymore and is willing to donate them please let me know. I am in an art show in dallas and i need about 3000 (im half way there!). i would use dhl to pick them up, so no extra work for you. thank you so much for your time. feel free to contact me

the picture i am attaching displays some of the trophies i already have. the object behind it is a model staircase, which i intend to build with the 3000 trophies.

mca10 at hotmail dot com

Anyone need used athletic trophies?

Hello everyone,

I own an awards company out of the Chicagoland area and would be interested in recycling any and all awards, trophies, medals, plaques and awards that you might have. We have just started this new business due to the increased need and untapped opportunity. We have been repeatedly asked by many individuals what they can do with their trophies, medals, plaques and awards. Before we had no ability to handle this influx of items but an epiphany happened not to long ago to myself in which I thought there would be many deserving people out there who could not afford to provide these types of awards for special people. Furthermore, I would like to see less garbage being dumped in our depleted garbage heaps around the area. While this might only be a drop in the bucket, at least it is a step in the right direction.

If you have items that are collecting dust, spiders, or just taking up space, we would be interested in any and all items that are in good condition even a little banged up. We have the ability to fix and repair these items and provide them either to charities or new and bright shiny faces.

Thanks in advance, Michael Przybylski

Awardex.com

mike@awardex.com

Hello everyone,

I own an awards company out of the Chicagoland area and would be interested in recycling any and all awards, trophies, medals, plaques and awards that you might have. We have just started this new business due to the increased need and untapped opportunity. We have been repeatedly asked by many individuals what they can do with their trophies, medals, plaques and awards. Before we had no ability to handle this influx of items but an ephihany happened not to long ago to myself in which I thought there would be many deserving people out there who could not afford to provide these types of awards for special people. Furthermore, I would like to see less garbage being dumped in our depleted garbage heaps around the area. While this might only be a drop in the bucket, at least it is a step in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,

Michael Przybylski

Awardex.com

mike@awardex.com

Answer

A photo of an old, gold trophy.
Recycling Old Trophies
Trophy in Hands
Selling Trophies
Storing Ribbons and Bows
Storing Ribbons and Bows
Gift Certificate
Giving Gift Certificates
1st prize ribbon
Displaying Award Ribbons
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 24, 2016 at 11:07:18 AM on 10.0.1.200 in 872 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.