Craft: Create Your Personal Food Tags

My husband's a life-time member of VVA-Vietnam Veterans of America. So this year I offered to donate items for their basket auction in January which will be held after the spaghetti dinner. The son-in-law of one of our members lost his life in Afghanistan and the chapter has named a scholarship in his memory. There have been many area high school students who applied and have won the scholarship to help pay part of their college tuition.

So I've been very busy trying to get every thing done before their annual dinner.

I've made 6 large and 3 small jars of Hot Cocoa, Hot Chocolate Mocha and Hot Cappucchino Mixes. And also several sugar-free mixes.

I just baked 2 lbs. of Classic Sugar Cookies, made a product tag and will attach it to the cookie tin. I took a picture of the cookies and created a tag using a Microsoft Document. I printed the tag on an adhesive mailing label attached it to a piece of thin cardboard, and cut it out using pinking shears.

By MCW from Lewiston, NY

Thanks for sharing. I would love to see your recipes for the mixes. I so could use them for my family. Great idea.

Lori cobber@sagensun.net

What a beautiful idea...It looks so finished and professional but with a hint of "homemade". This will surely make a delicious gift much more welcome..

Thank your husband for his service to our country. Tell him we are so grateful to all our service people. They are not told enough how proud we are of ALL of them. And to those that lost loved ones ,

we mourn with you. And YOU are doing important work too. Thank You. . Great Granny Vi & Family

Oh wow! And you actually place contents on the label? Now that is a really good idea. And the weigh too? Oh wow again.

That is a great idea, especially if doing a bake sale or a fundraiser. And I am all for a good fundraiser. Many thanks

Giving Cookies as Gifts
Giving Cookies as Gifts
Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts Baked GoodsDecember 22, 2008
Reindeer and Snowman Gift Tags
Making Reindeer and Snowman Gift Tags
Gift with tag
Free Printable Gift Tags
Making Reusable Gift Tags
Making Reusable Gift Tags
Homemade Luggage Tag With Pins
Homemade Luggage Tags
🎉
🎄