Red Wine Stains on Clothing

How do you remove red wine stain from 100% cotton clothing?

from Martha Stewart: "Wet the stain with luke-warm water, then add a layer of table salt. Rub, & let it sit for 5 minutes. Pull fabric taut across a heat-proof bowl, & secure with a rubber band. Place in sink, and carefully pour boiling water on the stain from a height of 3 feet. The combined pressure & heat of the water will eliminate the stain. "

I would try oxyclean. It works great on lots of stains. I run enough hot water in the washer to dissolve about 5 big scoops of oxyclean (the amount I use for a full load) then fill the rest of the washer with cold water. Add the clothes as the washer fills and let agitate for about 10 minutes. I then let soak overnight. Run through the full cycle the next day and then I run it through a full cycle with regular detergent. Good luck.