Use Bath Mitts for Cleaning

I buy bath mitts in the bath section at the grocers and they are wonderful. They are rough and designed to remove dead skin on the body, but I realized they could be used in other ways so I purchased two more pairs.

Now I wash dishes with a pair of those gloves on. I do not have a dishwasher so I use them to scrub my dishes clean. I use them for pots and pans also because I have them on. As I clean I can see every little spot on my dishes and silverware. I clean my oven racks with them on.

I also have a cat so I took another pair of gloves, placed them on my hands, wet them slightly, and ran my gloved hands over my couch. You should see the cat hair the gloves picked up. They can be used many times and are cleaned easily.

I am sure I will think of some more uses for these gloves. If I do I shall let you know. Thanks for reading!

By letageraldine from Tucson, AZ

I've used my old ones to clean the soap scum off the shower door before. They work quite well and you don't need hardly any, if any, cleaner to clean them then. Never thought to use them for dishes though. Thanks for the tidbit! :)

Uses for Bath Mitts
Home and Garden Cleaning ProductsMay 20, 2010
Lilac Bubble Bath
Lilac Bubble Bath
Organizing Bath Toys
Organizing Bath Toys
Uses for Oven Mitts
Uses for Oven Mitts
Toddler with bubbles on hair and end of nose.
Homemade Bubble Bath Recipes
🎄
🍂