Think of Others This Thanksgiving

During the holidays, things get hectic. For Thanksgiving, if you cannot volunteer to serve others, then take a plate to someone who is alone, or better yet invite them to dinner. Makes all the difference in the world.

By Georgetta from Waterloo, IA

They mark turkeys down around Thanksgiving. If you can afford it get more than one and donate what you can. When you give you ALWAYS receive. Once I was watching the evening news and was already in my PJ's and saw where if I went to the Walmart and bought Turkeys I could donate to those in need. There was just 10 minutes left!!! I went in my PJ's! Didn't bother me one bit! Haha! I hope it helped some others! Drove home laughing about myself!

An elderly woman being served a meal.
Helping Others for Thanksgiving
Better Living Charity TipsNovember 14, 2008
A child putting coins in a donation bucket.
Teaching Kids About Holiday Giving
Pumpkin soup inside a pumpkin.
Vegetarian Thanksgiving Recipes
Homemade Valentine's Day Candy
Valentine's Day Candy Recipes
People at a Thanksgiving meal.
Finding People to Share Thanksgiving With
🎉
🎄