Reusing Envelopes for Lists

My favorite way to make lists is to recycle used envelopes. I just turn them over and write my list on the back. The size is great, easy to manage and take with me! The opened envelope gives added benefit by being able to slip in savings cards and coupons as needed for errands on the list!

By Janet from Carmel, IN

I have a stack of junk mail envelopes in my desk drawer. I re-use for many types of purposes, including sending money or notes to school. They are good for lists, taking coupons with to the store, holding restaurant coupons and on and on. I may as well use something that I don't ask for for my benefit.

Reusing Envelopes, Stack of Envelopes
Reusing Envelopes
Organizing MiscellaneousApril 22, 2011
A numbered to do list on paper.
Staying Organized With Lists
Padded Envelope on White Background
Reusing Mailing Supplies
A girl writing a Christmas wish list.
Christmas Wish List Advice
Making Envelopes From Magazines
Making Envelopes From Magazines