Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Buying Inexpensive Flannel Backed Plastic Tablecloths

Where can I buy flannel back plastic tablecloths at a reasonable price?

Jacquey from Phoenix, AZ

By

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By wildwoodfl (Guest Post)09/24/2008

WALMART! After a season such as harvest they will be selling out their tablecloths, rugs, etc. the day after Halloween and after at very cheap prices like $2 instead of 5. Often there are plain colors you can use anytime of year. If you make it a goal you can have tablecloths for year round at a fraction of the cost! Also, thrift stores.

By Kenna [1]10/14/2007

I buy mine at King's variety store (western states) when they're on sale in the summer and I use them for PAINTING cloths. They work especially well on carpeted floors as the flannel backing sticks to the carpet and holds them in place while you paint. Much cheaper than painting cloths and much more sturdy than plastic covers.

By Kenna [1]10/14/2007

I buy mine at King's variety store (western states) and I use them for PAINTING cloths. They work especially well on carpeted floors as the flannel backing sticks to the carpet and holds them in place while you paint. Much cheaper than painting cloths and much more sturdy than plastic covers.

By Debbie Dzurilla [24]10/07/2007

I just saw some of those kind of table cloths at Target marked down. it was in the linens area. These were white background with stripes....very simple design. I saw them in round or oblong shape. I do not recall the price tho.

By Carol in PA (Guest Post)09/20/2007

I've seen them in dollar stores. However, nicer ones can be purchased from CVS. I wait until they go on sale or I have a CVS coupon. Also, Boscov's department store has them for something like one dollar or perhaps three dollars. Check out www.boscovs.com to see if you can buy them online. You may not have a store in your area.

By Robin Herrin09/18/2007

If you have a Dollar General in your area, they have all their summer merchandise on clearance now and you should be able to find them pretty cheap there. Same goes for Family Dollar. Goodwill and other thrift stores are a good source also.

By Dana [1]09/18/2007

I live in the East Valley, and I've seen tons of those tablecloths at the 99 cent only stores in Mesa and Tempe. You may have to dig a bit, and the clerks may help you look if you catch them during a slow period. But then again, the clerks may not know what's in their stores either because there's so much merchandise in those places.

Good luck! :-)

By Kim Churchman [3]09/18/2007

Dollar stores!

By Debbie Dzurilla [24]09/18/2007

I think I've seen those kind of tablecloths at Wal-Mart. Sometimes they will have some marked down real cheap, especially after a holiday.

Good luck finding what you're looking for!

By rae. (Guest Post)09/18/2007

In the past, i have seen them at Walmart for as little as $2.50.

By SusannL (Guest Post)09/17/2007

This is just a suggestion. If you buy a clear plastic tablecloth protector you can use any fabric tablecloth, and wipe the surface clean. The protectors only cost about $7.00 and last a long time.

By joan pecsek [88]09/17/2007

If you have any of these stores out there, try these: Big Lots, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Party City, Occasions.