Problems With Yahoo Mail

I received a message that my email address was going to be discontinued in 7 to 10 days. What do I do so that that doesn't happen? I have all my business contacts through my Yahoo account. Please help.

Alf

I'm wondering if this is a scam of some sort to get your personal information. Don't give any personal information in response. I would go to the yahoo site and contact them and ask whats up with your account.

Ignore the message. It is a hoax. I know. I responded to a similar one regarding my hotmail account and my account was hacked into. I lost all of my information.

Yahoo Mail
Troubleshooting Problems with Yahoo Mail
Computers Internet TipsJanuary 20, 2010
Pile of Junk Mail
Disposing of Junk Mail
Padded Envelope on White Background
Reusing Mailing Supplies
Mailbox overflowing with junk mail.
Reducing Junk Mail
Getting Coupons in the Mail
Getting Coupons in the Mail
🎉
🎄