Problems With Yahoo Mail

I received a message that my email address was going to be discontinued in 7 to 10 days. What do I do so that that doesn't happen? I have all my business contacts through my Yahoo account. Please help.

Alf

I'm wondering if this is a scam of some sort to get your personal information. Don't give any personal information in response. I would go to the yahoo site and contact them and ask whats up with your account.

Ignore the message. It is a hoax. I know. I responded to a similar one regarding my hotmail account and my account was hacked into. I lost all of my information.