"Hey, What's Snow Anyway?"

My granddaughter Hannah stays with me about 2-3 times a week at school before classes resume each morning. We play in the classroom, stroll around the building, watch Curious George and other PBS early morning programming.

This particular picture is outside a Jr. K-4 classroom decorated with a snow scene and a blow-up penguin. Hannah was sitting in the stroller and looking at the penguin like she was saying, "Hey, what's snow anyway?"

Hannah's mother has since changed shifts at work and I no longer keep her in the mornings at school. I have sweet memories of playing with her. I made a scrapbook page of our morning at school with other pictures of Hannah around the school and in the classroom.

This is a priceless memory for me and my granddaughter to share in years to come.

By WandaJo from Tennessee

Photos FamilyFebruary 16, 2007