Kids Drinks In Bottles

For households with young children always wanting a glass of drink fixed, try this: Get a plastic bottle with a pull open top that closes and opens. Example: a large sports drink bottle. Write the kid's name on it in magic marker and fill with drink. Put in fridge. They can get it out and drink what they want and put the rest back in the fridge for later. You'll have a lot less glasses to wash and time saved always pouring drinks.

By Laura from Elberta, AL

I like this idea and I suppose that's what we've done; however I had just used the regular sized sippy cups.....now that our kids are 6 and 8, a sports bottle would be good and save me from hopping up every time they want something to drink....we do have the water and ice through the door of the side x side but I really don't like them messing with it. Well it's more like I don't like my younger one messing with it as he would probably have ice all over the floor.

An insulated cup of some sort might work well too and could just be kept on the kitchen table.

I feel like I'm forever washing and keeping up with the little cups so I really like this tip!

unless it is water or milk in the sports bottle to sip then this will destroy the enamel on their teeth it is extremely bad for the teeth to be constantly bathed in sugary fluids water is all children need

carol

I like this idea on the surface, but I don't like the habit I feel it is starting, such as being too lazy later on in life to grab a glass and just drinking from any bottle in the fridge because the person got used to it as a child. Nope, I'd rather wash glasses now, than share germs forever later. lol God bless you. : )

Frugal Summer Beverages
Frugal Summer Beverage Ideas
Parenting General Parenting AdviceJanuary 12, 2007
Old Perfume Bottle
Uses for Old Perfume Bottles
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Drink Stain on Carpet
Cleaning Drink Stains on Carpet
Empty Wine Bottles
Finding Empty Wine Bottles
🎉
🎄