Determining the Value of Old Children's Book

I have a book entitled "Fifty Famous Tales" (hardback) printed in USA with a 1965 copyright. Does anyone know what the dollar value is today?

By Chris

I have no clue about a dollar value but this definitely gave me huge memory smiles since I had the same book when I was a little girl in 1965 ;-)

I would contact vintage book dealers and see what they would sell it for and then ask if they would be interested in purchasing your copy for half that price :-)

You could also try looking the book up on half.com to see if anyone is trying to sell it there, to give you an idea of its worth.

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf92785394.tip.html

This is the link to my request . Overlookedbook found one for me. And I also found the 1946 book. So now I have mine and great granddaughter has hers...GG Vi

I suggest you do a search on alibris.com and see what other copies are selling for.

Consumer Advice Collectibles BooksMay 18, 2010
Grolier's Book of Knowledge
Finding the Value of Grolier's Book of Knowledge Encyclopedias
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
Old Encyclopedias on Shelf
Finding the Value of Old Reference Books
Determining the Value of Silver Jewelry
Determining the Value of Silver Jewelry
🎉
🎄