Beaded Magic Wand
- 15 inch long, 3/8 inch diameter wooden dowel
- silver paint
- 2-3 silver tinsel stems
- 1 package of beads
- glue gun
- Paint dowel silver. Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Glue 1 silver tinsel stem 2 inches from the top.
- Wrap the silver tinsel stem the rest of the way to the top.
- Place 2-3 beads on the silver tinsel stem.
- Shape the tinsel stem into a star with 1 1/2 inches per side, arranging the beads in a pleasing pattern. Leave 1 inch for finishing.
- Wrap the remaining 1 inch on the dowel and glue the end to secure.
Voila! A Magic Wand to charm the heart of any princess.
Also see the Beaded Terrific Tiara.
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
Cute , and fun looking. I am going to make one
for me. I just got some glass beads and was looking to make something pretty. I will put this
on the shelf or on the wall.
Thank you for the idea.
That looks easy and I know MY 3 year olds would love it!
Add your voice to the conversation.