Beaded Magic Wand
- 15 inch long, 3/8 inch diameter wooden dowel
- silver paint
- 2-3 silver tinsel stems
- 1 package of beads
- glue gun
- Paint dowel silver. Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Glue 1 silver tinsel stem 2 inches from the top.
- Wrap the silver tinsel stem the rest of the way to the top.
- Place 2-3 beads on the silver tinsel stem.
- Shape the tinsel stem into a star with 1 1/2 inches per side, arranging the beads in a pleasing pattern. Leave 1 inch for finishing.
- Wrap the remaining 1 inch on the dowel and glue the end to secure.
Voila! A Magic Wand to charm the heart of any princess.
Also see the Beaded Terrific Tiara.
August 30, 20050 found this helpful
That looks easy and I know MY 3 year olds would love it!
September 1, 20050 found this helpful
Cute , and fun looking. I am going to make one
for me. I just got some glass beads and was looking to make something pretty. I will put this
on the shelf or on the wall.
Thank you for the idea.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 10, 2016 at 7:24:54 PM on 10.0.1.14 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us