Substitute for Dryel Spray Starch Alternative

I've noticed that all my local stores have stopped selling Dryel Spray Starch Alternative. I tried to find it on their website and it's not even listed for purchase.

Can anyone tell me an alternative to use, to iron my work clothing with? I liked this product, because it held the press longer and gave the fabric "body" without being stiff. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

By Karen from OH

I don't iron much, but I think there are products called "spray sizing". Read the label since the cans look just like spray starch. The sizing gives the fabric "body" and doesn't leave a residue. You might have to look in several stores. HTH

Consumer Advice Product FinderDecember 30, 2009
Starched Shirt
Cleaning Starch from Clothing
Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Making a Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
Corn Starch
Uses for Corn Starch