Substitute for Dryel Spray Starch Alternative

I've noticed that all my local stores have stopped selling Dryel Spray Starch Alternative. I tried to find it on their website and it's not even listed for purchase.

Can anyone tell me an alternative to use, to iron my work clothing with? I liked this product, because it held the press longer and gave the fabric "body" without being stiff. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

By Karen from OH

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I don't iron much, but I think there are products called "spray sizing". Read the label since the cans look just like spray starch. The sizing gives the fabric "body" and doesn't leave a residue. You might have to look in several stores. HTH

Consumer Advice Product FinderDecember 30, 2009
Starched Shirt
Cleaning Starch from Clothing
Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Making a Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
Corn Starch
Uses for Corn Starch
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 3:50:35 PM on 10.0.1.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.