Cleaning Griddle

I have a griddle that I can use in my Whirlpool cooktop in place of the glasstop burners. I cannot find any thing that will clean it. Can you help?

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

What type of griddle is it, such as cast iron, not stick, etc. If it is a type of griddle I am familiar with I may be able to give you some suggestions

Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesJanuary 26, 2003
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Linoleum Floors
Eggs cooking on an electric griddle.
Buying an Electric Griddle
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Making Cookies on an Electric Griddle
Cleaning Mirrors
Cleaning Mirrors
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:00:59 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.