Bella (Springer Spaniel)

Bella is 5 years old and a Springer Spaniel. In 2007 my daughter and granddaughter rescued her from a family that could no longer keep her and promptly brought her to me. She was 1 1/2 when I got her.

She loves to swim. Run. Eat. Swim. Run. Eat. Swim. Run. Eat. :) Although you can't tell from the pictures, Bella was a very hyper and neurotic dog when I got her, totally fixated on light and shadow movements. I watched the Dog Whisperer and applied his techniques in her training and I'm happy to say I have eliminated ALL of her obsessions except one and that is riding in the car. She LOVES to go for a ride but as soon as I drive she's crazy for every mailbox and tree that flies by and cries while we ride. :( I'm not giving up though! Once we have victory in the car I will have the sweetest most perfect dog!

By Lynda

Bella (Springer Spaniel)

Bella (Springer Spaniel)

Photos Pets DogsJuly 13, 2010
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
Buff Colored Cocker Spaniel Puppy
Name Ideas For a Buff Colored Cocker Spaniel
Cocker Spaniel
Cocker Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
English Springer Spaniel
English Springer Spaniel Breed Information and Photos