Laying Out Furniture on a Blue Print

We are planning to relocate and I want to plan furniture placement at our new home. I am looking for furniture templates drawn to scale that could be cut out and placed on blueprints of our new place? Anyone know where I could find such a thing? Thank you for any help!

Patti Colba from Normal, Illinois

Lowe's has one free online. It's in the Home Decor section of the How to stuff. Here's a link to the start page.

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=howTo&p=HomeDecor/arrngfurn.html

Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!! It's EXACTLY what I was looking for! I really appreciate your quick and perfect response!!

You can always make your own using graph paper. I've done that.. Make a scale for yourself. For example, two blocks equal one foot or one block equals one foot..

You could try HGTV.com I checked it out one time, but didn't have the time to really study it.

I posted this in the current contest. It may help you....

http://www.thriftyfun.com/Graph-Pap ... en-Moving.html#.UCFVai1JJUQ.facebook

The last two times we've moved, it was a breeze when moving the furniture! I took graph paper, counted each square on the graph paper as 6 inches. I then measured each piece of furniture and cut a template for it using the 6 inch rule. I measured the size of the rooms we were moving into, and using the 6 inch squares was able to place our furniture in our new place beforehand so we knew exactly where each piece would go. This way, if it didn't fit on the graph paper, or didn't look right, it wouldn't in the new place. We moved, placed the furniture where it showed on the graph paper, and no hassle!

Marti from Athens Ga

Organizing MovingMarch 5, 2006
blue and white budgie
Budgie Keeps Laying Eggs
Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
Growing Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
man kneeling to lay lawn sod
Laying Sod for a New Lawn
beautiful red hen
Chickens Stopped Laying Eggs
🎉
🎄