Samanda (Mixed Breed Cat)

contest winner icon

Samanda, is a Tabby, I think. I'm not sure. She is 1 year old. She was given to me as a gift after my little cat, Sammi, died just after Christmas. She likes to chase my older cat, Molly, who doesn't like her yet. She likes to play with any string, or cord that might be hanging down. She also loves to get in the bathroom sink and play with a stream of water. She will sit in the sink and play with the plug too. This little girl was in a litter of 5 and was kept outside with all the rest of the cats. When I went to see what they had, she reminded me of my older cat, Molly. She was a bit "wild" and skittish, but now she is so sweet and loving. She follows me around the house and sleeps next to me on the bed. What a blessing she has been to my broken heart from losing my Sammi. By Barbara from Evington, VA

light cat on bed

What a beautiful baby she is, she is very fluffy about the cheek area, so adorable...kisses to her!

She's gorgeous!

Such a sweet little furball!!

Samanda is a beautiful cat and I'm glad that she is a blessing to you and is helping your heart to heal. I have 3 adorable cats who I love dearly. Our last member is Midnight and she was a stray who kept getting pregnant or we thought but we never saw any kittens around. She was having a rough life outside and we couldn't afford to take her to the vet and have her fixed. But we saved the money and finally took her to the vet and we are so glad that we did. When they did the surgery to fix her they found a tumor in one of her ovaries. We always wandered why she would cry when you picked her up in a certain area of her stomach. Now we know it was from the tumor. Our first cat(Pyscho) we found was not happy with Midnight at all and hissed at her every chance he got. After 2 months they are a cute little couple. I never thought they would be as close as they are now, but it did happen. Cats are a special animal and each have their own personality. I wouldn't give up my 3 babies for anything. Midnight shocked us all the other day when we heard water running in the bathroom and went to inspect to see what was going on. We found her on the toilet seat squating and she was having a little pee in the toilet. You can imagine how my husband and I looked at each other. I have had many cats in my lifetime, but never have I had a cat go to the bathroom in my toilet. We haven't caught her doing it since, but I gave her a treat and praised her so much afterwards (in hopes she would continue)but no luck so far at least that we know of..

Hope you have many blessed years with your beautiful Samanda. She really is a cutie.

What a sweetie, she looks so very soft and fluffy.

I am so glad you have her to comfort you.

I missed my kittykat AllieMae so much, she

was a tortiseshell and crazy and wild and loving.

I could not get over her so now I am owned

by a doggie!

She's just beautiful and sweet. You say your cats likes to play in the sink. My two little kitties kept doing this and also turning their lightweight plastic water bowl over. I was at a pet store one and wanted to buy a water bowl that was heavy enough they couldn't turn it over. I bought an electric water filtration machine that is too large and heavy for them to turn over. They actually seem to like drinking the running water from the machine better than standing water. The brand name was "Cat It". I searched Google and found some of their products at The filter I have is smaller, though, only about 6 inches diameter and about 4-5 inches high.

Pounce! What a beauty!

Very glad you have Samanda to make you feel better and be your precious companion xoxo

Mixed Breed Cat
Mixed Breed Cat Photos
Photos Pets CatsFebruary 25, 2009
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat