Repairing a Bread Machine

How do I repair a Regal Kitchen Pro model K6725 bread machine? It worked fine for years, but now the spindle that is supposed to turn the spatula won't work. The motor sounds fine when turned on and the spatula can be manually turned with no problem, but won't turn with motor running. Is there a belt in the bottom of the unit that may have broken or come loose?

By Nancy from Maypearl, TX

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

My advice is to try to find someone who fixes small appliances...they may not advertise, but ask at your local thrift store if they know of someone.

When our bread machine spindle broke after a long time of use and I couldn't find a repairman, I put an ad in the local paper wanting an unwanted bread machine and got several calls (mentioned it to my brother who said he had one he got at a garage sale and had never used so I now have one that's a different brand but still can use the previous recipe book). So, ask around. Unless you know how to substitute parts in small appliances you'll probably be frustrated trying to repair your present one.

Bread Machine
Repairing a Bread Machine
Home and Garden Repair Appliances Small Kitchen AppliancesNovember 25, 2009
Gluten free bread in a bread machine.
Gluten Free Bread Machine Recipes
bread loaf in a bread machine pan
Keeping Bread From Sticking in a Bread Machine
Bread Machine
Recipes Using All Purpose Flour in Bread Machine
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 20, 2017 at 3:35:42 PM on 10.0.1.93 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.