Where Can I Buy Purses in Bulk?

I am trying to start my own business and I need some help. It will be a small business. I want to buy purses, handbags, etc. just girly stuff. Cute things that maybe I can monogram and make more personal for the buyer. I know some businesses buy in bulk and I want to know where they get them. Please help me!

By Jessica from FL

Answers

Not sure about buying purses of one type in bulk. I do know that Goodwill has a wide variety of purses you can buy in bulk and on Feb 25th and 26th they are half price (at least in my area). Check you local Goodwill to find out if they have half off days.

Consumer Advice Product FinderJanuary 30, 2011
Green apple sitting on the lid of a canning jar.
Canning Apples
Adult Diapers
Buying Adult Diapers in Bulk
Pink Purse on White Background
Repairing Purses
A Christmas wreath made from neckties.
Crafts Using Neckties
🎄