Help Finding Legitimate Survey Websites

Any legitimate web sites to take surveys for gift certificates, free products, etc. without having to jump through hoops? I tried with Eversave and they always want money in order to receive any thing from the survey products!

Birthaleen from Burbank, California

https://www.surveyspot.com/join/Joi ... p;OptInSource=usgen&locale=en_US

I have gotten 10 dollars from the above survey place. I put my link so I get credit for your joining, but I do not know if that is allowed, if not, then it will be taken away. but the surveyspot.com link is a good place to take surveys without the hassle. I have a few others too, but I will have to look them up and get back to you.

Hope this one helps you.

Tina

Here's the link to walmart's free samples.

http://walmart.triaddigital.com/Free-Samples.aspx

Tina

I just received a check for $50 from Global Test Market. You don't have to pay anything and each point is worth $.05. Most surveys are worth $.25 to $2.50 each even if you don't qualify to finish the survey. If you would like more information or would like me to send you the link which would contribute $1.00 to my account, email me at mckaysatt at hotmail.com. So far, it's the best one I've done. If you like to play games, there is one that doesn't cost anything to play and pays with gift cards from Mastercard and other national stores. I can send you the link for that, also. Good luck.

"If you would like more information or would like me to send you the link which would contribute $1.00 to my account, email me at mckaysatt at hotmail.com. "

i went for a search on the internet and the website is http://www.globaltestmarket.com

Mysurvey.com is an easy way to take short surveys and you don't need to earn a lot of points to get some nice things. It is easy to get that many points! One other perk for doing these surveys is that they may ask you if you want to test out a product for them and all you have to do is use it for 4 weeks and fill out a survey afterwards online. The cool thing is that these are FULL size bottles--not trial size, that you keep. All in all, pretty simple for some nice freebies!

survey spot, nfo mysurvey, lightspeed and Pinecone are the ones I do. Survey spot will send you surveys, some which pay and some do not. Pine cone is the greatest though, every survey is worth $5, they immediately send you a check, and you get a few each week. Unfortunately I cannot send you a link because there isn't one, its hard to get into. Definitely join survey spot, look into the other ones and maybe try googling pinecone. Research

One I've belonged to for years is My Points. I have gotten some Walmart gift cards, Target Gift cards etc for doing nothing but looking at emails.

Take a look at Surveyupdate.com.

LIGHTSPEED IS LEGITIMATE

Budget & Finance EmploymentSeptember 8, 2007
woman web browsing
Finding the Best Coupon Websites
Buy Now Pay Later Websites
Buy Now, Pay Later Websites
computer mouse
Global Survey Market Reviews
A woman working from home.
Finding Legitimate Work From Home Jobs
🎉
🎄