How Can I Get More Coupons?

Does anyone know where to find the most coupons? Are there sites, mailing registers for coupons, etc.? I'm trying to bulk up on my food and supplies! I am a first time coupon clipper, any suggestions?

By Loleini

I like to go to the websites of the stores that I frequent for coupons. Also if I'm loyal to a particular brand, then I go to the brand's website and look for a manufacturer coupon there. This has been quite helpful recently.

Join reputable blogs, such as CouponMom.com, or thekrazycouponlady.com. Watch their videos online, as they teach for free, how to cut your grocery bills. Regularmom.com is also a good one. I always get 2 newspapers so that I will have a coupon if something is buy one-get one free. Yes, you can use a coupon for each item, in this case. There is also coupon fraud. Be careful of that. Read the coupons carefully to make sure that you are using them according to the specified instructions. TLC recently did a show called Extreme Couponing, which will give us legitimate couponers a bad name if we aren't careful. One of those interviewed was using the coupons fraudulently. I hope this helps!

I have tried the various coupon websites suggested above but cannot for the life of me get my printer to print the coupons. I downloaded the tools needed so my printer will print the bar code but each time I'm told my printer is not hooked up or something like that. My printer is hooked up. The last time I tried this and downloaded the tool bar, I got a virus and it cost me $59 to get it fixed. What am I doing wrong? This is so frustrating. Most of the coupons I find in my weekly newspaper are for junk foods. I'm single, so every little bit of savings helps.

Try this site:

http://www.coupondivas.com/

I've spent hours emailing my favorite companies (Smuckers, Olay, etc.), praising them for their great products. Thinking I was going to get tons of coupons, I received emails thanking me for my kind comments insisting it's against policy and most of them did not send me any coupons. I was beyond annoyed, having spent all that time emailing. I've been to my mailbox and was pleased to get three 1.00 off Noxzema products, two 35 cents off Smuckers jelly and three 35 cent off angle TP. I guess it depends on the company and their policy.

I've also bought coupons off ebay. You are not actually "buying" the coupons, you are only paying the seller to snip, clip, organize your coupons. And last, I've joined a coupon train where people from around the world trade their coupons with other people for those they want! Every train has different rules, so just punch "Coupon trains" into your search engine and watch web pages pop up! I'll happily clip coupons for baby wipes though my daughter is 9, knowing it could help a single mom in the train. Getting the coupons is like Christmas morning. You never know what you might get! Happy clipping! :)

I have been really trying to perfect my coupon use and organization. I am not so extreme that I get a thousand dollars worth of products for three dollars, but I do save anywhere from 60 percent to 100 percent on small shopping trips and have figured out one good trick. You need other individual swappers to trade wish lists via e-mail on Sunday and reliably send coupons to each other on Monday via mail. They should be rec'd. before the end of the sale week. Specific coupons from their wish list only and not a bunch of random junk that no one wants.

One thing I do if I'm wanting to get something, I just Google the item and then add the word coupon after it. For example- Tide coupon. Another thing I do is look for completely free samples. While doing that many sites also have coupons listed. I have gotten lazy doing all of this like I used to because as you know, it is very time consuming.

I'm relatively new to couponing, but I've noticed a real savings in my weekly grocery bill. I found a great site--http://www.coup  .com/Default.asp

where I can order individual coupons or whole inserts. Delivery time is very good. I've placed 2 orders so far, and I will be visiting the site again.

Consumer Advice CouponsApril 7, 2011
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
Printer
Trouble Printing Coupons
Valentine's Day Heart
Making Valentine's Day Coupons
A bunch of coupons cut out of ads in the newspaper.
Organizing Coupons
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 14, 2017 at 5:19:15 PM on 10.0.0.134 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.