St. Patrick's Day Leprechaun Wreath
Make a fun St. Patrick's Day wreath using construction paper and cardboard.
Approximate Time: 2-4 hours
- Construction paper
- Corrugated cardboard
- Cutting tools
- Acrylic craft paints and brushes
- Make a leprechaun by cutting paper as shown.
- Use white glue to attach all facial features to a painted "head."
- Make many leaves and four leaf clovers out of green paper. Paint on embellishments if wanted.
- Glue leaves, clover, and horseshoes to round piece of cardboard.
- Add Good Luck or message of choice as shown.
By Creativeman from Chatsworth, CA
March 15, 20100 found this helpful
Wow! This is really great CMan! You did a great job. ~Sew Craftie
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 6, 2016 at 11:43:44 PM on 10.0.2.134 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us