Cream of Wheat for Ants

Instead of buying chemicals to get rid of ants in mounds, sprinkle cream of wheat or malto meal on the mound. The ants will eat it, the cereal expands in their stomachs, and the they die. Cheap, easy, safe.

By Amy from Denver, CO

I live beside a country vacant lot and on the land are lots of ant hills. I will try your tip and thanks alot. This is cheap and won't hurt other animals.

Sharon L Martin CCanada""

Sweet and Low sugar substitute also works. We live in Texas and get lots of ants in the yard. My husband has been using Sweet and Low for about three years now and it works like a charm!

WOW What a great idea! Hope it works. I will try both the cream of wheat and the sweet and low. Thanks!!

Getting Rid of Ants
Getting Rid of Ants
Home and Garden Pest Control AntsJuly 27, 2006
Fire Ants
Getting Rid of Fire Ants
Ants on a Trumpet Vine
Keeping Ants Off a Trumpet Vine
Closeup of Ants Eating Sugar
Getting Rid of Sugar Ants
Flying ant on a white background.
Getting Rid of Flying Ants