Collecting and Using Product Samples

I'm addicted to free samples! The first time I ever received a free product sample in the mail I almost threw it away with the thought that I would never use it. Luckily, I did use it and I liked it so much that I went to the store to purchase the product in its full size. Now, I seek out free product samples everyday on websites geared at obtaining free samples and on specific product websites.

Well, as you can imagine, I get all kinds of samples. Besides finding great new products, I also have the perfect sized shampoo, conditioner, soap, moisturizer, etc. for overnight or weekend trips. This summer I put together a "going away to camp" sample pack for my niece for her first overnight camping trip and she loved it. She was able to share these products with her new friends and, yes, she even discovered a new "favorite" toothpaste!

By Diane from Old Bridge, NJ

I'll admit it, I'm a freebie junkie myself. I have enough toothpaste samples so I won't have to buy toothpaste for the next two years. Shampoos, too. If I don't need every sample they offer, I get them anyway, as I usually know someone to pass it on to. My 16 year old granddaughter loves all the samples of "teenager" samples, and my parents use all the Depend type and denture samples. Think outside the box, I've even used the incontinence samples in a pinch, rather than regular panty liners/pads. Give the following two sites a try. And if it's acceptable to this sites' posting, I'd love to hear from other freebie junkies about their favorite sites! Happy collecting!

www.freesamplesite.com/newfreebie.html

Click on "Coupon Codes/Discount Message Board/Chat" for the best daily posts, they always have the best samples and things on that page, better than the original page I have copied and pasted for you. I got a free sleeping bag from this site, and many full size items!

www.walmart.com

Look for "Samples" or enter it in search. The absolute king of freebies, they send everything you order and send it fast!

I like the Freaky Freddie's site - it's well organized & has almost everything. I go to other freebie sites & always end up coming back to Fresky Freddie's.

Does anyone know of any sites for the UK?

Hi Diane

I love free samples too and get a ton of them. I belong to several freebie groups. I use them for camping, to try new things before buying, it's just so fun getting all that stuff in the mail.

Hi all.

Walmart has free samples about every week. It's hidden on the site, so put in a search for walmart free samples.

Janet

hello. My name is Laura, and I am a free sampleaholic! I love spoofee. I've been to tons of sites, and then I found this one. Its got everything I used to have to jump around for. www.spoofee.com

Hi all....Here's another wonderful freebie site. I promise you will agree. It's : justfreestuff.com...the guy that runs the sites name is James. Give him a try.

Hello, I'm also a sample nut, too! I love to go to the mailbox everyday! Recently, I got a FREE $25 dollar piece of equipment. Besides the above sites, try http://www.dealunion.com too. I've gotten so many samples, that I've started giving some of the single trial samples of shampoo and toothpast to local shelters.

Lauren

I get samples all the time. I get the information from www.volition.com . Go toward the bottom of page and click on FREE STUFF. Usually, I just fill out forms online or call 800 numbers to get them.. Volition has some really cool things there.

I use my Free Samples when we go on vacation. I also keep some in my guest bathroom for guests. They seem to love them.

Sample Sized Beauty Items
Using Beauty Samples
Consumer Advice Tips for ConsumersAugust 16, 2007
Crafts Using Fabric SamplesFabric Sample Quilt
Crafts Using Fabric Samples
Freebies wrapped as gifts.
Collecting Freebies for Gifts
Perfume Sample Bottles
Using Perfume Samples
Collecting Rent Money
Collecting Rent from Former Tenant
🎄