Making Personalized Homemade Gifts

Gifts and gift making. The last few years I've been making gifts for the adults and kids we exchange with. The gift is typically the same for those that I'm making for to save on time, planning, and materials. Each is personalized based on likes. I've made scarves, trivets, serving trays, hats, and notebooks/journals.

Happy Creating!

By Michel from Landisville, PA

Home made items are so great to get. My son drew a picture of a computer monitor and the screen made 12 sheets of paper to fit. He put calender months on each page . So each month I just take off the last month and put in the new one. He decorated each to go along with that months theme. Its a great calender.

Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts HomemadeDecember 8, 2008
bride and groom cookies
Buying Personalized Wedding Favors
personalized coffee mugs
Making Personalized Mugs
Plain M&Ms
Buying Personalized M&Ms
A couple opening wedding gifts.
Registering for Wedding Gifts
🎄