Easy Afghan Crochet Patterns

I love getting easy crochet patterns, especially for afghans. Please submit any you would like to share.

Julie from NC

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

This is my favorite stitch. It is so easy I even do it in the dentist's chair.

Found at http://stashaho  dead-afghan.aspx

Stashaholic's Brain Dead Afghan

(c)Sherri Bondy

Size: Approx 36 x 48 in.

Materials: 18 oz worsted weight

crochet hook 5.5mm

Chain 156 (increase or decrease size by adding/subtracting multiple of 12 stitches )

Row 1: 1 dc in 3rd ch from hook, dc in next ch, *skip 3 ch, 1 sc in next ch, ch 3, 1 dc in each of next 3 ch, rep from * to last 4 ch, skip 3 ch, 1 sc in last ch. TURN

Row 2: Ch 3 (counts as 1 dc), 2 dc in first sc, skip 3 dc, *(sc, ch 3, 3 dc in ch 3 space), skip next 3 dc, rep from * to last 3 dc. Skip 2 dc, sc in top of turning chain. TURN

Rep row 2 until afghan measures 48" .

Fasten off

Wow! This IS an easy pattern, and works up beautifully, Thanks so much- I'm going to try it on a scarflette!

Thanks for posting this. I thought I had seen and tried just about all afghan designs, but this one is new and the part about it being good for when I am watching tv and such and not having to count too many stitches or look up directions is great for me.

The internet has free patterns for the asking.

Crocheted Afghan
Crocheted Afghan Patterns
Crafts CrochetJanuary 2, 2009
Knitted Afghan
Making a Knitted Afghan
Making a Crochet Scrap Afghan
Making a Crochet Scrap Afghan
A person crocheting a pink baby blanket.
Finding Time to Crochet
closeup of Afghan Hound
Afghan Hound Breed Information and Photos
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 20, 2017 at 9:28:00 AM on 10.0.1.142 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.