Repairing a Steam Machine

I bought a steam machine about 1 year ago. As I am not very organized and not a good housekeeper I haven't used it but a few times. I was using it today and two of the scrubber head things came off. The one is a scrubby that I guess was glued onto plastic and the other was like a large scrub brush attached somehow to the base. They both came apart. What can I do? Should I try the company? I bought this thing to help me clean my bathroom and it breaks while cleaning the tub.

By sandy63 from Baltimore, MD

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I would contact the company who made the machine...I am sure they will require you submit proof of purchase but it never hurts to ask.

Home and Garden Repair MachinesJuly 6, 2009
Fabric Steam Press
Repairing a Fabric Steam Press
Singer Magic Steam Press
Repairing a Singer Magic Steam Press 7
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
Steam Cleaner
Steam Cleaner Doesn't Release Steam
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:57:26 PM on 10.0.2.47 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.