Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving!

Debra in Colorado

Hey Susan,
I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate you, your newsletter and your website and that I have met the nicest people through you. When I get up in the morning I can hardly wait to read your newsletter and since it is the time of the year to be thankful I am sure that I speak for all your loyal readers we are sure glad your out there.

-Debra in Colorado

Response: Thank you Debra for all of your wonderful ideas that you have shared with us.

And thanks to all of our loyal readers and contributors throughout the years. Some of you have been with us since very near the beginning and we feel we know many of your personally through your submissions and emails, even though we've never met outside the internet. ThriftyFun is what it is because of the tremendous participation of all of its members. Each person through their generosity by sharing their wisdom, feedback and joining the discussion of the tips, leaves a trail for others to follow.

We started with the idea of sharing Thrifty Tips in 1997, that everyone had good ideas and if we could create a way to pool all of our knowledge, we could create a great resource. It has taken until this year to become the vibrant community that we imagined. It just goes to show you that if you stick with something, it may take a while but sooner or later your ideas will flourish.

Thanks to all of the staff (my family: Lewis, Fisher and Fletcher) on this end whose hard work created the terrific site and the continued editing of content.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

Holidays and Parties ThanksgivingNovember 25, 2004
Pumpkin soup inside a pumpkin.
Vegetarian Thanksgiving Recipes
A fancy cookie wedding favor.
Edible Wedding Favor Ideas
daughter giving mother a gift
Thank You Speech for Mother's 80 Birthday
thank you note ideas
Sending Thank You Notes