Tilly (Pomeranian Mix)

Tilly is a 10 year old mixed Pomeranian. She just got a haircut. The before and after difference is unbelievable. I took her from someone that was abusing her. She loves to go bye-bye and for walks, she is really to old to run around and play rough.

I love my dog and I get the same love back from her. She is definitely attached to my hip. She is the most loyal and loving animal I have ever had. Even though she is completely blind, she is happy and makes the best of her situation. We would be lost without each other.

By famousamos1206 from Wilmington, DE

What a great story. I love to see it when pets are adopted into a loving family especially if they have been abused. I heard the other day that 10 million pets/animals are euthanized every year in the US. Heartbreaking.

Thank you for sharing your story and thank you for rescuing her and providing her a loving home.

Tilly is the perfect name for her and you the perfect friend. Pets are an amazing gift to us aren't they?

Pomeranian Mix
Pomeranian Mix Photos
Photos Pets DogsNovember 7, 2009
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
Dachshund/Pomeranian
Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos
🎉
🎄