Parking Tip For Shopping With Kids

Whenever I take the kids shopping with me, I always park near a cart corral. This way, after shopping, I do not have to walk all over hunting for a place to put the cart, plus the kids can see me from the car. I can put the kids in the car where they are safe, unload the shopping cart, put it away, and not have to worry about the kids safety.

dont put your keys in the ignition. your car could be carjacked with the kids in it.

These ideas are great!

Not only that but it makes it easier to find your car, and you can park farther over one way or the other to avoid door dings in your car. I always try to park by the cart corrals, if the corral is on my drivers side I will park to farther to the left saving my passenger door from door dings, and vise versa if the corral is on my passenger side.

Young Boy Pushing Shopping Cart
Shopping With Children
Parenting General Parenting AdviceApril 26, 2006
Grey car with a scratched bumper.
Fixing a Scratched Car Bumper
Sports fans drinking at a sports bar.
How Much Should You Tip at a Sports Bar?
Parking Meter
Saving Money on Parking
🎄