Bear Gift/Lunch Bag
Create this recycled bear bag and use as a gift bag or cute lunch tote for your kids.
Approximate Time: About 1 hour
- brown paper bag
- scrap piece of corrugated cardboard
- scraps of yellow, black, and white craft foam
- 2 wiggly eyes
- scrap piece of ribbon
- craft glue
- paper punch
- Fold top of bag over about 1 1/12 inches to back of bag. Punch two holes, about one inch apart, at top center of bag.
- Cut two 2 1/4-inch circles from corrugated cardboard.
- Cut one 1 1/2-inch circle from black craft foam.
- Cut one 4-inch circle from yellow craft foam.
- Cut a small 1/2-inch circle from white craft foam.
- Glue small white circle onto black circle, as shown in photo.
- Then glue black circle to yellow circle, as shown.
Glue on ears at each top corner of bag, and glue on assembled muzzle and eyes.
- Thread 12 inch piece of ribbon through holes punched in top of bag and tie into a bow.
- Trim ends if necessary.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 22, 2016 at 11:22:28 PM on 10.0.0.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us