Making a Bear Gift Bag
This unbearably adorable gift bag is sure to be loved by anyone receiving it. This is a guide about making a bear gift bag
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Create this recycled bear bag and use as a gift bag or cute lunch tote for your kids.
Approximate Time: About 1 hour
- brown paper bag
- scrap piece of corrugated cardboard
- scraps of yellow, black, and white craft foam
- 2 wiggly eyes
- scrap piece of ribbon
- craft glue
- paper punch
- Fold top of bag over about 1 1/12 inches to back of bag. Punch two holes, about one inch apart, at top center of bag.
- Cut two 2 1/4-inch circles from corrugated cardboard.
- Cut one 1 1/2-inch circle from black craft foam.
- Cut one 4-inch circle from yellow craft foam.
- Cut a small 1/2-inch circle from white craft foam.
- Glue small white circle onto black circle, as shown in photo.
- Then glue black circle to yellow circle, as shown.
Glue on ears at each top corner of bag, and glue on assembled muzzle and eyes.
- Thread 12 inch piece of ribbon through holes punched in top of bag and tie into a bow.
- Trim ends if necessary.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 21, 2017 at 9:23:31 PM on 10.0.1.210 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us