Science Lab Themed School Event

We are doing a Science Lab theme this year for VBS. I always do the food, the food plans are already laid out every year (thank goodness!). But I need decorating help! I usually make an apron every year that goes along with the theme. This year I'm going to buy a lab coat (for when I chat with the kids that are helping make the snack and then to the 150+ kids about the theme for the day etc.). Ok, it's not really a party, but it's close!

Help me decorate my rooms! I have 2, "regular" bedroom size rooms that the kids come through at some time during the week to help make snacks. I need ideas! Cheap ones!

Michawn from MH, CA

I just got the Oriental Trader magazine and there is a whole Science Lab VBS theme - test tubes, beakers, light bulbs - with different sayings on them. Even if you do not buy the ones they have, you can use the catalog for ideas and just make them out of construction paper. Especially with the cafeteria, the beakers and flasks would go with the "cooking" idea.

This is the first time I have ever been a part of VBS and I am jumping in with both feet as director, We are doing a science theme this year and I need decorating ideas HELP

Holidays and Parties Parties SchoolMarch 31, 2008
Child with Winning Volcano Science Experiment
Science Experiments for Kids
Old Chemistry Equipment
Uses for Old Chemistry Equipment
Book of Popular Science
Finding the Value of The Book of Popular Science
Hockey Themed Wedding Ideas
Hockey Themed Wedding Ideas
🎉
🎄