Remedies for Excessive Sweating and Underarm Odor

I'm a 35 year old female with excessive sweat and odor under my arms. I have tried most deodorants including the clinical strength. I just don't know what to do, nothing seems to help. Hope you can help me.

By can ya help? from Anaheim, CA

Just before you go to bed, apply the clinical strength antiperspirant, then cover each underarm with plastic wrap (such as Saran Wrap), and then put on a tight t-shirt to hold the plastic in place. In the morning, take the shirt and plastic off and gently wipe and dry your underarms (otherwise, your underarms may get irritated). Repeat this once a week, or as needed.

This worked for me, when nothing else did. If it doesn't work for you, you may want to try getting prescription antiperspirant. I started with the prescription strength (the MD gave me the instructions I just gave you), but found that Drysol from the drugstore also worked fine.

After a couple years I outgrew the sweating problem and am back to normal now. The problem may be hereditary - it turns out my grandmother had exactly the same problem when she was a young woman! Good luck!

Have you tried Drysol? You will need to have your dr. write you a prescription. This stuff works wonders. I used it years ago when I had a perspiration problem.

My son used Drysol; he didn't need a prescription to get it. As at your local drug store, not all of them carry it. You can google this as well, for further information. That is where we found out about Drysol. I think he may have used the saran wrap method that straightace describes.

Being overweight makes one sweat more and if you use the spice curry, it gives you underarm odor.

May not apply to you, just thought I mention it :-)

I told a friend about Certain Dri and she is forever in my debt! She had tried clinical strength deodorants without luck. Available without a prescription in pharmacy stores where regular deodorant is sold.

Go to health food store or supplement store and buy liquid chlorophyll and follow the directions on the bottle.

Drinking this in water or juice will make you smell better from the inside out.

Nearly everyone sweats, it's the body natural air conditioner. What seems excessive to you may be in the normal range. Antii-perspirants attempt to stop sweat, often resulting in odor because the pores can function. Better to use a deodorant and let your pits 'breathe.'

Armpit Odor
Remedies for Armpit Odor
Health & Beauty AdviceAugust 17, 2010
sweat stain on dark clothing
Removing Underarm Sweat Stains from Clothing
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Man With Stain in Underarm
Preventing Underarm Stains
Excessive Sweating
Remedies for Excessive Sweating
🎄
🍂