Dissolve Powdered Detergent Prior To Using

I dissolve my powder detergent in 2 cups of water before I put it in the washer. This way the powder is completely dissolved and there isn't any powder residue left on my clothes.

Dixie from Alabama

Here's an even easier way to dissolve that powder and not have a speck of it on your clothes . . . . before adding clothing to the washer, first put the powdered detergent in the bottom of the wash tub, then turn on the water and let it begin to dissolve the powder before you add the clothes. It only takes about an inch of water in the bottom of the tub prior to adding the clothes to be certain that no powder residue will be left on your clothes at the end of the wash cycle. By the time the tub is full of water and begins to agitate, that powder is very well dissolved!

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryFebruary 13, 2007
Clumped Detergent
Softening Clumped Dishwasher Detergent
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
Dishwasher Detergent
Other Uses for Dishwasher Detergent
Wheelbarrow Flower Decoration
Crafts Using Laundry Detergent Scoops
🎄