Keeping A Travel Bag Handy

I've found that it is best to keep a bag of travel supplies together all the time. I fill small bottles with my preferred shampoo and conditioner and I purchase deodorant on sale or the travel size deodorant. I also put make-up that I do not use as often in my bag and some hair ties. My bag also includes a small brush and travel tooth brush. It saves me time in packing if I already have this ready.

By Hache

This is a great time-saver and one I highly recommend. I have a little travel toiletry bag for ea member of our family of 4 and they pretty much stay like that unless I have something I need to add. It's one less thing to have to deal with when packing! Also, another tip is to put anything that might leak or be messy in a ziploc bag inside your travel bag. I like to keep my toothbrush in a toothbrush holder or ziploc bag so it doesn't get other things wet or messy.

My Mother always had thes things packed in an overnight bag --- including a plastic sleeve with hospital information- and when she was having health problems, it sure made it easier for me when she needed to go to the hospital. The information was great for me, but equally great for her was her comfort items----favorite slippers, a robe to cover her bare bottom (don't you love those gowns), HER toothbrush, and even her satin pillow cover. Sometimes one thing will make ALL the difference.

I have a "boat bag" almost packed for the wkends at the boat. It's a great place to put all your toothpaste/moisturizer/deodorant & other samples!

Get them from freebie sites & don't BUY them!

Yes this really does save a lot of time; I also add a small travel first-aid kit in just in case? I also use a bag that has seperate places 4 sunglasses,mobile phone,house keys that can clip to the bag,I keep a spare set of keys always clipped inside this bag, a mini wind up yet very bright torch with hazard lights with an alarm just in case I need it,room for my medication,everything yet in compact sises;a true time-saver hey...

Another thing that is good to keep in the bag would be a list of any medications you are taking. I can never remember when someone asks me.

Red Toiletries Bag
Packing a Travel Toiletries Bag
Travel and Recreation TravelOctober 20, 2004
Sky Blue Retro Travel Trailer 3
Buying a Used Travel Trailer
Family in Car Leaving in Winter
Saving Money on Holiday Travel
Golf Bag with Pool Cues in it
Uses for an Old Golf Bag
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
🎉
🎄