Small Boxes To Organize Drawers

When my Kleenex boxes are empty, I cut the tops off and use the bottom part as dividers in my dresser drawers and cabinets. The new Kleenex or Scotty boxes are usually flowered and pretty enough to use. I store socks, panties, bras, scarves, hose, etc. in them. This is very handy and keeps things organized. I also put some boxes in the top of my closet to sort out hats, gloves, scarves.

By Connie from Vandalia, OH

I logged in to say this is a great idea, and I'm giving it a thumbs up, too. What a great way to organise drawers on the cheap, this is just great!

Organizing Drawers, Organized Kitchen Drawer
Organizing Drawers
Organizing Clutter ControlMay 11, 2011
Homemade Trinket Boxes
Homemade Trinket Boxes
Kitchen Utility Drawer
Organizing Kitchen Drawers
Cigars in a Box
Craft Ideas for Cigar Boxes
Cigars in a Box
Uses for Cigar Boxes