A.J. (Multipoo)

The only way to keep cool on a hot day, is to "veg" on the couch with the A/C running. Our multipoo "A.J." is 5 years old, and is our baby.

By Sandy from Chilliwack BC Canada

Hi There,

Your A J looks like our Maggie. Whom we think is Maltese but has a bit of another breed in her. I couldn't load a picture to show you. Is AJ around 8 lbs? Our Maggie was adopted from the local animal shelter. She is very special to us just like your AJ. I was wondering if you have a face picture of him to email me. We are thinking that Maggie is a Malti-poo too, as her hair has a slight curl to it.

Sheila from Ont.

Photos Pets DogsSeptember 21, 2010
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 5:06:15 PM on 10.0.1.217 in 971 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.