Charlie (Pomeranian/Maltese Terrier)

Charlie is a 10 year old Pomeranian x Maltese Terrier. We found Charlie at a pet store we were visiting. He came up to us and we never looked back - we picked him up and took him home!

He likes to eat frozen peas. He likes to take our pet Rat for a ride. He loves going in the car. He loves going to work with us on occasions. He loves to run after motor-bikes and he loves being with all of us.

He is the most remarkable little boy we have had the pleasure in loving :) I do not live in America so if I won any prize I would donate it to an animal shelter.

By Sharon

Charlie is absolutely adorable! I am not sure what country you live in but I am fairly certain people from countries outside of America can receive prize winnings. If you are in a country that ThriftyFun is not able to send winnings to perhaps you could consider donating to SPCA International who helps animals worldwide. Charlie and his mom are winners in my heart and receiving a thumbs up. :-)

http://www.spcai.org/?utm_source=sp ... m_campaign=dm&s=spca&c=00000

Pomeranian Mix
Pomeranian Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesSeptember 3, 2010
Closeup of blue flowering creeping charlie.
Getting Rid of Ground Ivy (Creeping Charlie)
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Man on the Street in Charlie Chaplin Costume
Making a Charlie Chaplin Costume
Terrier Mix
Terrier Mix Photos
🎉
🎄