The Song That Never Ends

I didn't know which topic this fell under so I chose "Crafts". I am looking for the words to a song called "This is the song that never ends". Does anybody out there know it?

Thanks.
Irene from Texas

If you're referring to the children's song - here goes.

This is the song that never ends!!

Yes, it just goes on and on, my friends!

Some people started singing it not knowing what it was,

And they'll continue singing it forever just because --

I think it goes like this:

This is the song that never ends,

yes, it goes on and on my friends.

Some people started singing it

not knowing what it was.

And they'll continue singing it

forever just because.....

This is the song that never ends.....yada yada yada

Hope this helps...have a great day.

This is the song that doesn't end

Yes it goes on and on, my friend

Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was,

And they'll continue singing it forever just because.....

repeat ad nauseam....

hm, thanks a lot! :P

This was on the Sheree Lewis show w/ Lambchop the puppet several years ago:

This is the song that never ends

And it goes on and on my friend

Some people started singing it not knowing what it was

And when they started singing it, it never ended just because

This is the song that never ends...(keeps repeating).

I hope I have the lyrics right!

Yes, Irene, I do remember this song...I think from the Muppet Show or Sesame Street. Anyway, here is a site with the words. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_is_the_Song_That_Never_Ends#Lyrics

that song is from the childrens show with Lambchops...the lamb puppet...not sure if thats the name of the show or not. The way I remember it is...This is the song that never ends. It goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was. and they will go on singing it forever just because it is the song that never ends....

It's from Sherri Lewis and Lambchop - used to run the show on PBS - I know there are videos of it out there.

I love this song, my grandkids roll on the floor laughing as we sing it together. The video is fun, worth every penny.

Thank you Sheri Lewis for some great memories.

Love & Prayers,

Linda

Thanks every body for the come back. You all are great. Have a great New year.

haha, hehe, lol.... great song, taught it to my girls scouts many years ago...

*grimace* now I will be singing it in my head all day.... thanks alot... *giggle*

it goes:

"this is a song that never ends it just goes on and on my friends

some people started singing it not knowing what it was

and they'll continue singing it forever just because

this is a song that never ends...."

(repeat...and repeat... and repeat....)

This is the song that doesn't end,

Yes it goes on and on my friends,

Some people started singing it and not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it and not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it and not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it and not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it and not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it and not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it and not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it and not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it and not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it and not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it and not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because........... This is the song that will finally end, and it will end RIGHT NOW! CHARLIE SLAMS THE DOOR!

I just want to know why people are saying "This is the song that NEVER ends..." I remember "This is the song that DOESN'T end..."

Grapefruit slices in a canning jar.
Canning Grapefruit
Rustic birdhouse.
Scrap Wood Birdhouses
Framing Wedding Song Lyrics
Framing Wedding Song Lyrics
iTunes icon on a phone
Getting Rid of Duplicates in iTunes
🎄