Panny (Jack Russell/Beagle Mix)

Panny (Jack Russell/Beagle mix) is a 2 year old Jack Russell/beagle mix. We adopted her from the humane society a year and a half ago.

She likes to disembowel stuffed toys and run laps. She also likes to lick feet and watch Animal Planet. She won the Savannah Small Dawg races last summer.

By noonles from Savannah, GA

Good for Penny! I love that sweet beagle face. I have a beagle/dachshund and she has that same sweet face. I adopted Missy a little over 2 years ago from the local humane ssociety - she was 12 and 1/2 years old at that time. She will be 15 in October, but you sure can't tell it because she jumps and runs like a kid! Give Penny a big hug and kiss from Missy and her mom and God bless you!

She's a cutie! She looks like she's a lot of fun!

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

What a cute dog! She has that innocent beagle look.

I'm wondering if disemboweling stuffed animals and licking feet are a Jack Russell traits. I have a J.R/mongrel mix male that just loves to do that. I should have named him Tickles, but my son named him Booger.

Beagle/Jack Russell Mix
Beagle/Jack Russell Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesJune 24, 2009
Shinook the Jack Russell Terrier looking at Jett the Crow
Jack Russell Terrier - Photos and Breed Information
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Jack Sparrow Costume
Jack Russel Terrier Mix
Jack Russell Terrier Mix Photos
Beagle in the grass.
Beagle Breed Information and Photos