Tea Display on a Buffet

I am a tea lover and bought a cherry tea chest to display on my buffet. I placed it in the center of the buffet; on each side are two large pillar candle holders which have clear marbles and white pillar candles. On each side of the pillar candle holders are silver candlesticks with light green taper candles; a cluster of artificial grapes hung from the candle. Two teapot buffet lamps are placed at each corner. The tea chest is the center of the buffet. A small silver tea service with a silver vase filled with honey sticks tied with a light green ribbon sits in front of one of the lamps; my granddaughter's small white gloves are laid near the tea set. A small book entitled "With a Cup of Tea" sits on an easel.

An English teacup/saucer on a stand is also a feature on the buffet. Two fluted candles with gel candles (to host the year 2007) are placed on a small mirror; a pearl studded votive candle is in the center. A bottle of wine given to my husband for Christmas sits on a silver coaster.

The buffet belonged to my late mother and she would be proud of its beauty.

By WandaJo from Tennessee

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Dining RoomJanuary 12, 2007
Raccoon in park trash bin with plastic bag in its mouth.
Keeping Raccoons Out of the Trash
Tea Cup and Saucer on White Background
Crafts Using Tea Cups and Saucers
Crochet top pin cushion, a craft found on Thriftyfun. Submitted by a member.
Making a Tea Cup Pincushion
Chai Tea Latte
Chai Tea Latte Recipes
🎄