Tips For Getting Coupons

This tip for people who use coupons. There is a website called that you can print coupons on. Also if you have a product that you use a lot, call the 1-800 number and they will send you free coupons too. Also check different stores in your area. Their are 4 stores in my area that I shop at different times and use at different times. But remember as my husband sometimes says if it is too far to maybe save a buck or two remember about the gas prices.

By Barbara J from Shoemakersville, PA

The ad stating Sunday coupons (Free) is a kind of spam. They make you scan through pages and pages of offers, as well as claiming you can win stuff. I'm pretty sure since they make you register but don't say they do not sell your information, that, that's exactly what they do, pass along your info to other places. Grrrrrrrr!

A bunch of coupons cut out of ads in the newspaper.
Using Coupons
Consumer Advice CouponsFebruary 28, 2008
computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
Finding Free Coupons
Clipping Coupons for Troops
Coupons for Troops
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons