Kentucky Christmas Charities

It is too late to sign up for the Angel tree, so I was wondering if there is any program that I can contact for Christmas help? My fiance is in Woodford county at the moment, and I need some help for Christmas.

By Raven from Frankfort, KY

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Try the Salvation Army.

I did try salvation army they said they can't help my kids do you all no anyone els i got 3 boys

Most areas have Tots For Tots, if you are looking for help for kids. Most charities are mainly for kids. If you need help with food, the Salvation Army might help, it will depend on the area. Here they refer you to the Food Pantry. I don't quite understand why your partner being in another area makes a difference. You should still be sharing income.

Angel Tree is a Salvation Army program. Go to this link for information for your area:

http://www.salv  E0C?opendocument

I am presuming this is for children, not adults. Your local human services can direct you to any of the programs still not filled. Our Toys For Tots is the 2nd week of Dec. I make blankets to give as gifts. Sometimes the older pre teen kids don't like the toy issue but still need to be included. I think our age cut off is 12 years old.

After that, they are responsible enough to understand we all don't get when we want, what we want, but are grateful for what we recieve any time.

Merry Christmas. Grandma J.

Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Kentucky Christmas Charities
Michigan Christmas Charities
Oregon Christmas Charities
New Jersey Christmas Charities
Washington Christmas Charities
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 12:22:55 PM on 10.0.2.254 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.