Eat'n Park Nantucket Cod Recipe

Eat-N-Park has this fish dish they serve called Nantucket Cod that is delicious. It's in a butter sauce and the fish has spinach, crab meat, garlic, bread crumbs, etc. I was wondering if anyone has a similar recipe like this. Has anyone ever had it? The fish is so soft and tender it just melts in your mouth. Try it!

Mandi from Erie

MANDI FROM ERIE,

IF YOU COULD GIVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS I COULD SEND YOU A RECIPE I CAME UP WITH THAT TASTES JUST LIKE THE ONE AT THE RESTAURANT, JUST WITHOUT THE SHRIMP.

Rita would you please share that recipe for nantucket cod that you have? I would really appreciate it

Thanks

Karen

Hi Oh gosh that would be great! I take it you like that dish too there? Thanks so much here is my address.

mlfota AT yahoo.com

Looking to find someone who can give me the recipe for that fantastic Nantucket Cod!

My e-mail is:

NousChristou (a) yahoo.com

Thank You!

I would love to have this recipe. If anyone has it my e-mail is mister AT atlanticbb.net

If anyone with the recipe sees this, please e-mail it to tsienal at hotmail.com

I would also like the recipe for eat n park nantucket cod. my email address is dtsusak AT aol.com thanks

OMG, I just had this dish tonite at Eat N' Park and it is fabulous. If the recipe is available, please send it to me also. roborjoanne at yahoo.com

Thanks!

I work there, and here's what we use for the stuffing:

creamed spinach

Mrs. smiths seafood sensations

cheddar cheese sauce

mozzarella cheese

Ritz cracker crumbs

Place about 2oz of the mix on a 4 oz piece of cod, then top with a mixture of Ritz cracker crumbs (finely crushed or they will burn) Parmesan cheese and butter, ladle on 1/2 oz of melted butter and bake.

Does anyone know what Mrs. Smith's seafood sensations is or a receipe with a substitute for this?

According to a web search, Seafood Sensations is a food service mixture of shrimp and imitation crabmeat.

Did anyone get the recipe from Rita? Could Rita, if you still post on here, or anyone forward the recipe along to me. Thanks in advance! :^)

Rita ... I would love this recipe as well. Could you forward it to my email - tamann921 AT yahoo.com. Thanks in advance! :^)

Scott

if anyone has the eat n park recipe for the nantucket cod or any recipe like it please email to me l_weir86 AT hotmail.com Thanks!

Rita, My email address is ginaquinns AT live.com If you can and see this, could you please send me the recipe! Thank you so much!

Raw Cod
Recipes Using Cod
Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat SeafoodJune 21, 2006
Baked Cod
Baked Cod Recipes
Yellowstone National Park
Yellowstone National Park Photos and Information
Shenandoah National Park
Shenandoah National Park Photos and Information
Glacier National Park
Glacier National Park Photos and Information
🎉
🎄