All Purpose AMWAY Gift Idea

I just wanted to share a great all-purpose gift idea I found years ago that really saves on gas, postage and time. Several years ago, I had a job where I traveled 100% of the time. When Christmas got near, I wanted to get something for my older brother, his wife and my father, who all lived several hundred miles from where I was working. Remembering a gift given to me by a friend long ago, I got the phone book and found an AMWAY dealer.

AMWAY carries what I call "Gift Booklets." You purchase the booklet for a set price and mail it to the recipient. The recipient chooses whichever gift they prefer from the booklet and sends in the postpaid card marked with their choice. Shipping for the gift is included. My family LOVED these - they couldn't WAIT to choose their gifts! I highly recommend these little booklets. AMWAY also makes them in themes - baby shower gifts, wedding gifts, etc. Merry Christmas everyone!

By Glynda Lomax

I was an Amway dealer and discover the AmaGifts.

No longer a dealer but use to buy them and give to customer as gifts, especially the Baby Amagifts.

Biggest problem is finding a dealer consistently.

Can you tell me were to find the gift books in New Jersey? I like them and can't find them anywhere. Thanks.

Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts AdviceDecember 22, 2004
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
All Purpose Flour
What is All Purpose Flour?
Someone cleaning a kitchen counter with cleaner.
Homemade All Purpose Cleaner Recipes
Bread Machine
Recipes Using All Purpose Flour in Bread Machine
🎄