- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shell
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk or half and half
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup grated Swiss or American cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced very thin
Sprinkle the cheese, ham and onion into the pie shell. Cover with eggs, milk, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Bake at 375 degrees F for about 40 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 17, 2017 at 9:13:14 PM on 10.0.1.113 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us