Getting Rid of Clover in the Lawn

I am looking for a natural way to get rid of clover in the lawn. There is a lot of clover.

By Shawn

Best Answer

If clover doesn't get too high, why get rid of it? It's good for the soil, cushy underfoot, and has pretty flowers. Better yet, get some of the short wildflowers and plant them also amongst the grass. I plant it deliberately.

The only way to get rid of clover is poison the whole yard, which seeps into the groundwater, and put in new grass seed or sod, or perhaps there's a select poison for clover only.

Best Answer

I agree too. I just bought some grass seed WITH clover. Clover is more drought tolerant, needs cutting less often and is durable. Look it up.

I totally agree with PIKKA.If you go to"wikipedia"and type in"clover"you can read the benefits of it.