Other Options for Weight Loss

Drink plenty of water: By drinking plenty of water, toxins can be removed from your body without putting on any calories.

Eat roughage rich vegetables: Green vegetables often play a significant role in loosing weight. Salad must always form a part of your diet.

Play some outdoor games: Games not only revitalize your lost spirits, but also help you in losing weight easily.

Weight loss exercises: Regular work outs also do wonders.

Avoid overeating: Under all the circumstances, overeating should be avoided as it plays a major role in the weight gain.

Take less sweet products: Intake of sweet products should be minimized.

Weight loss Atkins fat fast: Weight loss can also be achieved successfully through Atkins diet.

By Susan from Richmond,VA

Diet pills can be incredibly dangerous, especially over the counter ones. If after trying everything else, talk with a doctor who can determine why nothing worked BEFORE taking diet pills .. there could be a medical problem like thyroid disfunction or something else going on. I understand how diffcult and frustrating it can be to lose weight, I'm still battling baby weight!

I agree with Madelynnsmama - diet pills are dangerous. I had a very bad experience some years ago and wouldn't recommend them. Go on the internet and learn about the "glycemic index" - this will really help you lose weight.

Another opinion are diet pills-bad stuff. There are many ways to lose weight safely, but diet pills will NOT help you maintain a weight loss. There are serious side effects and risks, including DEATH. Do some research and find a safe program of healhty eating and exercise which will not only help you lose weight, but maintain weight loss. Yo-yo weight loss is dangerous, to lose weight and keep it off one needs to make life-long changes in terms of eating and exercise, and there are lots of safe and effective ways to do this, but stay AWAY from diet pills.

Good points everyone. We went ahead and removed the diet pills portions of the tip.

Although you have already said that you removed the diet pills section I would like to add in my two cents worth.

I am diabetic. About a year or so ago, miracle of miracles, the docs finally got the meds right so that my blood sugars were where they needed to be. The problem was that my body wasn't use to my blood sugar levels being that low. They weren't unhealthy low, but lower than I was used to. When the levels would drop I would grab for anything to eat. I was just that hungry.

I talked with one of my doctors and she put me on a prescription diet pill for like three months. I think I only took it for two though. (Sorry, I don't remember the name.) I just needed something to help my body get use to being where it needed to be.

Not all diet pills are bad, but like your other readers have said, that over the counter stuff can be scary.

That's my two cents worth. :>)

Woman Measuring Her Waist Holding Apple
Healthy Weight Loss Tips
Health & Beauty Weight LossMarch 9, 2006
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
A plate full of supplements.
Using Supplements for Weight Loss
A box of Goldfish pretzels snacks.
Saving Money on Diet Snacks
Weighing in on Scale
Using Weight Watchers