Recipe For Sugar Free Low Carb Zucchini Bread

Looking for a sugar free and preferably low carb recipe for Zucchini bread.

Thanks bunches.

anbsmommy from Spanaway, WA

Use applesauce instead of oil, splenda instead of sugar (it does change the browning and such though) and use Rice flour instead of white flour. I did a web search for gluten free breads and came up with the rice flour. I know it's not low carb, but it has no gluten leaving less problems with gas and such (which is the reason I try to use less "white" carbs for my daughter). You can also increase the zucchini amounts a little without any negative effects. I don't squeeze the liquid out of mine and just heap it in the measuring cups.

Maybe try to see if they have any recipes, or, which I found yesterday and is great, especially if you are like me and LOVE reviews on things BEFORE I make them!

Good luck!

There's a good zucchini bread recipe on

I have found when using splenda that if I spray the top of the loaf with a cooking spray (like Pam or I use a Walmart brand of canola oil spray) that the top browns better during baking.

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts BreadsSeptember 26, 2007
Ground Cinnamon
Sugar Free Cinnamon and Sugar Recipes
Zucchini Bread
Freezing Zucchini Bread
Fresh Salad
Diabetic Recipes
Zucchini Bread Recipes
Zucchini Bread Recipes