BreadsBaking & Desserts

Recipe For Sugar Free Low Carb Zucchini Bread

Looking for a sugar free and preferably low carb recipe for Zucchini bread.

Thanks bunches.
:-)

anbsmommy from Spanaway, WA

Use applesauce instead of oil, splenda instead of sugar (it does change the browning and such though) and use Rice flour instead of white flour. I did a web search for gluten free breads and came up with the rice flour. I know it's not low carb, but it has no gluten leaving less problems with gas and such (which is the reason I try to use less "white" carbs for my daughter). You can also increase the zucchini amounts a little without any negative effects. I don't squeeze the liquid out of mine and just heap it in the measuring cups.

Maybe try Splenda.com to see if they have any recipes, or Recipezaar.com, which I found yesterday and is great, especially if you are like me and LOVE reviews on things BEFORE I make them!

Good luck!

There's a good zucchini bread recipe on Splenda.com.

I have found when using splenda that if I spray the top of the loaf with a cooking spray (like Pam or I use a Walmart brand of canola oil spray) that the top browns better during baking.